Played: 4820 | Download | Duration: 00:13:37
“Knowledge of the self is the mother of all knowledge. So it is incumbent on me to know my self, to know it completely, to know its minutiae, its characterstics, its subtleties, and its very atoms.” -Kihlil Gibran
And answering the fundamental questions: Who Am I? is the first step when you're feeling stuck or not sure which direction to go.
Discover the other 5 steps in this month's episode...
Played: 7365 | Download | Duration: 00:13:38
- Relationships are how we
- Relationships expose our "issues"
- Relationships are opportunities to practice unconditional love
- Relationships are "assignments" from God
You’ll also find 7 suggestions for keeping your cool when relationships get tense.
Played: 4136 | Download | Duration: 00:09:02
Played: 5408 | Download | Duration: 00:08:26
The secret to keeping your sanity....
....is taking care of yourself and giving yourself time for inner reflection. The Winter season is a natural time for going inward.... so I thought a few reflective questions might be in order:
1. What were your greatest accomplishments in 2007?
2. What were your greatest challenges or lessons?
3. What brought you the most joy and happiness?
4. If you could change anything from last year, what would it be and why?
5. Today was "someday" five years ago. Did you achieve what you promised yourself "someday"?
6. What would need to happen for 2008 to be the ...
Played: 5292 | Download | Duration: 00:11:46
Played: 7353 | Download | Duration: 00:10:11